NOTE ON COVID-19:
COVID-19 is a respiratory virus, and as such, it is mainly transmitted between people through “respiratory droplets” when symptomatic people sneeze or cough. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has stated that there is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread through the use of pools and hot tubs with proper operation, maintenance and disinfection.
Due to Government mandated capacity restrictions, we will not sell daily guest passes. In the event capacity restrictions are lifted by the Government, we will resume sale of daily guest passes. We recognize that a lot of members use babysitters and/or bring children under their care to the pool. The “Season Guest Pass” is available for purchase as part of your membership.
No Daily Guest Passes Sold 2020 – 2020 Season Membership Rates
Limited Memberships Available (first-come, first-serve basis)
|Family 2 persons||$735|
|Family 3 persons||$785|
|Family 4 persons||$810|
|Each additional family member over 4 person||$25|
|Membership Add-On Season Guest Pass||$175|
|Individual Swim Team Participant (see detail below)||$150|
Swim Team Participant:
- Participant must be between the ages of 13 and 18. (Age restriction is based on age as of June 1st.)
- Swim Club entry is restricted to swim team functions only.
- Participant will not receive a pool pass.
Guest Fees – (cash or check only)
Not Available 2020 Season due to COVID-19 Capacity Restrictions:
Guests must be accompanied by a member at all times.
- $5 per person per day on weekdays.
- $10 per person per day on weekends and holidays.
- $5 per person on weekends and holidays after 5 p.m.
- Children under 1 year of age are free.
- Each membership is limited to 5 guests per day. For larger groups, please call the administrative office at 410-785-7665.
Season Guest Pass:
- This pass is an add-on to membership and cannot be purchased by a non-member.
- This pass can only be used for a guest of a member listed on the membership account which holds the guest pass.
- This pass is limited to one use per day.
- Pass can be used for guests, day care children, or babysitters.
- All Rules and Regulations apply.
- Payment Plan Option: 50% upon registration and 50% June 1. Complete registration process online. Chose to pay by “check” when checking out. Print Invoice and mail it in with checks as outlined below:
- Only available when paying by check. One check for 50% of member dues should be dated with the current date, the second check for the remaining 50% needs to be dated for June 1. Both checks need to be mailed in with invoice. Credit cards are not accepted when using payment plan.
- Family membership plans may include only persons who are permanent members of your household. Documentation may be requested to confirm address.
- Exempt from membership fees are immediate family members under 1 year of age as of June 1st.
- The under-1-year-old can only be added to the membership with no charge by the Club Administrator. Join online without the under-1-year- old. After making payment for the other members, call the swim club administrator at 410-785-7665 to have the under-1-year-old added to the membership.
- All members must fully acknowledge and agree to the Rules & Regulations.
- There will be a $25 fee for each returned check.
- SOLD OUT FOR 2020 – Senior Citizens (64 years and older as of June 1st) receive a 50% discount off membership fee. All members on the membership must qualify as a Senior Citizen to receive discount.