Memberships for the 2023 Season
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has stated that there is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread through the use of pools and hot tubs with proper operation, maintenance and disinfection.
2023 Season Membership Rates:
Limited Memberships Available (first-come, first-serve basis)
|Individual/First Person on Membership *$75 discount on individual price shown if paid by March 1 (reduction shown in shopping cart)*||$615|
|Second Person on Membership||+$170|
|Each Additional Family Member Over 2 Persons||+$75 per person|
|Membership Add-On Season Guest Pass||$175|
|Individual Swim Team Participant (see detail below)||$150|
Swim Team Participant:
- Participant must be between the ages of 13 and 18. (Age restriction is based on age as of June 1st.)
- Swim Club entry is restricted to swim team functions only.
- Participant will not receive a pool pass.
Guest Fees – (cash or check only):
Guests must be accompanied by a member at all times.
- $6 per person per day on weekdays.
- $12 per person per day on weekends and holidays.
- $6 per person on weekends and holidays after 5 p.m.
- Children under 1 year of age are free.
- Each membership is limited to 5 guests per day.
Season Guest Pass:
- This pass is an add-on to membership and cannot be purchased by a non-member.
- This pass can only be used for a guest of a member listed on the membership account which holds the guest pass.
- This pass is limited to one use per day.
- Pass can be used for guests, day care children, or babysitters.
- All Rules and Regulations apply.
- Payment Plan Option includes a $35 processing fee and is a two-payment design.
- 50% of the membership fee and processing fee is due upon registration and the remaining 50% is due by opening day. Final payment will be paid online by the member and must be made prior to using the facility. The payment option is only available via credit card. To register using the payment plan option, complete the registration process online without making payment. Contact the Swim Club Administrator at 443-282-0365 to complete setup.
- Family membership plans may include only persons who are permanent members of your household. Documentation may be requested to confirm address.
- Exempt from membership fees are immediate family members under 1 year of age as of June 1st.
- The under-1-year-old can only be added to the membership with no charge by the Club Administrator. Join online without the under-1-year-old. After making payment for the other members, call the Swim Club administrator at 443-282-0365 to have the under-1-year-old added to the membership.
- All members must fully acknowledge and agree to the Rules & Regulations.
- Credit/Debit is the only form of payment accepted. There will be a $35 processing fee for accounts requesting payment plan.
- Senior Citizens (65 years and older as of June 1st) receive a $200 discount for an individual or $300 for a couple. All members on the membership must qualify as a Senior Citizen to receive discount. Limited supply of Senior Citizen Discounts available.